come join the party! We're looking for a studio manager!
Carly Romeo & Co. is so excited for our current Studio Manager, Alexis, who is moving to Colorado in a couple months! BUT that means that we're searching for a new person to join the team. Even better: we are joining forces with our dear friend Nadiya from Imani Fine Art Photography to hire one person to help us both run our businesses (aka so we can give more hours to someone really stellar). Read on for more info!
Two woman-owned photography businesses (Carly Romeo & Co and Imani Fine Art Photography) are seeking a shared Studio Manager to help us keep our sh*t together. Ideally the person in this role will come on board and either develop their own systems or adopt our systems for managing projects, and then (most importantly) help us stay on track.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be looking for part-time work (10-15 hrs/week) with flexible hours that are occasionally on-site in Richmond City.
- Have the ability to “manage up” by overseeing general operations, keeping workflows organized, and communicating clearly about deadlines, decisions, and other details.
- Possess excellent time management and organization skills.
- Have strong experience with (or the desire and capacity to learn):
- Google Drive
- Website management
- Social media marketing and analytical skills
- Keep schedule up to date and photographers appraised on calendar
- Ensure that all fine details of projects are handled
- Coordinating travel: researching and booking flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.
- Studio organization and tidying when necessary
- Submitting work to wedding blogs/publications
- Posting Pre-Constructed blog posts
- Assist with client correspondence--from initial contact through event date--to confirm logistics, coordinate payments, answer questions, etc.
- Preparation, delivery, and management of contracts and invoices using Táve
- Mailing files, prints, pre-wedding packages, and other items to clients
- Ordering necessary supplies for client packages and studio
- Comfortable taking initiative, at times with minimal direction
- Adaptive to various situations/personality types with excellent customer service skills
- Photography background is helpful not required
- Passionate about inclusivity, diversity, intersectional feminism and social justice
Send us your resume (PDF preferred) and a note about why you'd be awesome for this gig with the subject line "Studio Manager Application - <Your name>" Please cc firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until July 31 and interviews will take place the week of August 7, 2017 in Scott's Addition.