Today I am so thankful for:
- my wonderful, goofy, flannel-wearing partner, the king of goofy puns and love notes, who I am so excited to wake up with every morning and go to sleep with every night;
- my supportive and happiness-sharing friends, chosen family, and biological family, particularly those who are far away today and those who make Richmond my home;
- my health and home, because all yoga back injuries aside, one can't really complain when they are strong-bodied and have a roof over their head;
- my incredible mentors (in work and in life), who have empowered me, taught me, explained the best wording for a difficult email, illustrated the importance of taking care of your life in addition to getting your job done, and supported my move away from The City;
- my camera baby and ever-growing photography business, both of which I love dearly;
- the seven (!!) couples I'm already planning to celebrate with in 2014;
- the adventures I've been lucky enough to have in places like Portland, San Francisco, Florida, Italy, Belize, New York City, and everywhere in between;
- and all the future adventures this and other endeavors will take me on!
Sending so much gratitude out to the universe and wishing everyone a happy holiday season!